Trade Mark refers to a mark which is capable of distinguishing goods or services of one person from those of others. Essentially, it is anything that identifies goods and services of a company to a common consumer. “Trade Mark” may include a device, name, signature, word, numeral, shape of goods, packaging or combination of colors or any combination thereof. Further Section 7 of the Trade Mark Act, 1999, provides for classification of goods and services in accordance with the International classification for the purpose of registration of Trade Marks. In order to comply with the said provision, the Trade Mark registry refers to NICE Classification which can be accessed here. It specifies goods under class 1-34 and services under class 35 to 45. According to which the applicant seeks for exclusive commercial rights to sell their goods/services under their Trade mark which is classified according to above-mentioned Classification.
Our Services Include:
- Registration of Trademark Assignment, licenses and permitted use.
- Registration of various type of Trademark in respect of brand logos that add distinctiveness to brand and business.
- Registration of Slogan Trademark that leads to increased identification of brand and business.
- Responding to objections in respect of examination reports and all communications from the Trade Mark Registry.
- Appearing before the Trade Mark Registry for hearings in respect of applications.
- Trademark prosecution.
- Trade mark Opposition.
- Managing and filing all documents and information required for the purpose of registration, and keeping of requirements of various stages of prosecution.