A granted Patent gives a patent holder rights to exclude third parties from making, using, offering for sale, selling or importing patented product or product obtained by patented process. If any third party is doing these activities (i.e. infringement actions) without permission of Patentee, the Patentee is authorized to enforce his/her patent in the court of law. Alleged infringer can challenge validity of the patent in the form of a counter-claim.
Our litigation support team is having vast experience in handling complex cases of our clients, whether they are Plaintiffs or Defendants. Our experts work closely with you and give best possible advice to protect your Intellectual Property (IP).
Our Services Include:
- Expert consulting, written reports and testimony regarding a wide range of business and Intellectual Property issues, including all types of Intellectual Property infringement.
- Analyzing patents and providing clients with all possible Claim Construction in an easily readable format.
- Searching and analyzing Case Laws on Public and Paid databases to assist Attorneys in preparing groundwork for Litigation.
- Drafting assistance in Infringement Complaints, Suits, Pleadings, Motions, Briefs, Cease and Desist Letters etc.
- Review and Summarizing all necessary documents pertaining to the case.