With rapid growth of Internet in the past few decades, concept of communication has entirely changed. We have entered an era where Internet is the most common way of reaching out to people. In such an age of Internet, domain names not only provide browsers a simpler way of remembering websites as compared to IP addresses, but can also play a huge role in generating business. Domain names have been given the status of a Trademark through various case laws, as these domain names serve the same purpose that of Trademarks in terms of differentiating goods and services of an organization.
Domain names can be categorized in different levels of domains such as:
- Unsponsored top level domains such as .com, .org, .net, .biz, .info.
- Sponsored top level domains such as .coop, .museum, .arrow.
- Country code top level domains such as .in, .sg, .uk.
With an increasing importance of domain names, comes an increase in disputes associated with these domain names.
Our Services Include:
- Complaint Drafting for Domain Dispute Proceedings at UDRP and INDRP.
- Complaint Filing for Domain Dispute Proceedings at UDRP and INDRP.
- Complete Litigation/ Arbitration Support for Domain Dispute Proceedings at UDRP and INDRP.