In recent years, Indian economy has been one of the most stable economies in the world and has been home to a large number of entrepreneurs who have competent Legal/Commercial Law Advisory available to them for assistance. This can help change shape of the entity/practices/compliance in a positive manner.
Through our commercial law advisory services, we ensure that business needs of our clients are addressed in best possible way in strict compliance with relevant regulation.
Our Services Include:
- Advisory on matters related to Intellectual Property Rights.
- Advisory on technology licensing (Commercialization).
- Advisory on starting a new business establishments and engaging in contracts, agreements that have varied mandates and purposes such as Joint Venture Agreements, Distribution Agreements, Employment Agreements, Confidentiality Agreement, Vendor Agreement, among others.
- Advisory on mergers and acquisitions.
- Advisory on any other Commercial Law Issue.