1) Discussions ensue to make sure that provisions are in place to protect the privacy of your client/user as per law and other policies like the GDPR, and make your operations compliant.
As it can be appreciated, time taken for contract drafting depends largely on the complexities of the subject matter covered. But on an average, we conclude the process within 2 to 4 working days.
1) Information about what personal data will be collected from users.
2) Purpose of collecting the data.
3) How the collected data will be used.
4) How and why the website (and/or third parties) are using the cookies.
5) How a user can opt-out of having cookies placed on your device(s).
Privacy policies are usually maintained by entities that run a website, an e-commerce business, a blog or other platforms wherein personal data may be collected by their users/clients.