Sometimes at the onset of a crime, a resolution, without having to go through the long-drawn process of litigation is possible through a mere legal notice. Sending a legal notice helps in most cases by resolving the actual issue or dispute through the clear intention of filing a lawsuit against the other party, wherein the other party prefers a settlement or resolving the legal issue amicably to escape liability or damages. A person can easily describe his grievances at length in a legal notice. The legal notice is also the last formal communication to the other party by the aggrieved before taking the matter to the court. This is the last scope given to the accused to take appropriate measures and avoid legal consequences. Our professionals are skilled in the art of narrating clearly, the issued faced by the party and the resolution expected to amicably and effectively bring the matter to a logical and legally sound conclusion.
1) Our legal experts are seasoned in putting forth the legal notice as per law and wording it as required for the particular issue.
2) The notice is drafted with the issue, the relief sought and a definite time frame (say, 30 to 60 days) to solve the issue, is to be addressed to the other party, and sent through a registered AD post.
As it can be appreciated, time taken for contract drafting depend largely on the complexities of the subject matter covered. But on an average, we conclude the process within 02 to 04 working days.
1) The grievance against which the relief is sought
2) Alternatives/relief sought by the grieving part
3) How the problem/grievance may be rectified by the other party
It is not mandatory to reply a legal notice, yet it is advisable to reply appropriately to the notice bearing in mind the laws applicable.
Any person whose legal right has been infringed can send a legal notice online or physically to the person or company infringing the legal right.